OpenVIX > OpenATV

73IGH

My box came with an openvix build, I have made backups and now i want to try OpenATV (wooshbuild)
My HDD is already configured on openvix for swap/recording/planner etc. Will i have to start from scratch or will the HDD work fine with openatv ?
What is the procedure for flashing openatv over openvix ?
Thanks.

once you change over you will need to set your swaps and planner locations again
but your sd usb or hdd wont need anything done

dont forget you can back up your timers and bring them over too

Thanks, I'm pretty much done now, just the epg wont change to my region, nothing changes and bbc 1 + 2 are wrong way around?

i dont use whoosh sorry

then if you are using his build
does it not have a region plugin? that sorts all this out
better asking in his thread im sure its been covered there

----- STEP 5 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WooshBuild v4.xx comes with an easy to use Country / Region plugin which not only sets your TV region but will also keep your channel lists up to date. Basically, if a new channel becomes available, this plugin, when run, will update what os needed to give you the new channels. If a channel is removed from HD to SD only, this plugin will do that for you too.

1. Press the green button to open the plugins screen. Highlight the Country / Region plugin and press OK
2. Highlight your country and press the OK button.
3. You now need to select your TV Region. Press the Menu button once to see this screen:

Now use the left and right arrows to select your TV region then press the Green Button (OK)

Now press the OK button twice to start a NIT scan. This will start a full channel scan for your TV region and set any new channel changes for you

Once finished, you can press the exit button back to full screen TV.

Back