Openvix Zgemma s2 Plugins download Problem.

carpetdaz

Just download latest openvix Firmware to set up my zgemma s2 from ZgemmTV.
It flashed fine and intalled fine but when it came to install plugins nothing was there?
Tried reflashing and same again.
Even tried reflashing with a previous firmware version and same again.
This is was good as I was unable to run softcams and sky skins etc as needed to downloand from them from plugins first.
Ended up having to install Sucmnsee backup bas this had all the need plugin pre installed ( thanks Sucmnsee save the day ).
But even after installing this backup the plugin downloads section are blank ( unable to download any just like previous fresh installs )
Is this service down? If so when will it be back up? or is there a current issue or fault and if so whats the work around?
Thanks for any help in advance
Cheers Daz x

From ***......

"With immediate affect we're sorry to say there will be no more support for any XP1000 images and all plugin feeds for these have been taken offline and will be deleted. These feeds have been getting abused by a number clones."

So zgemma boxes using Vix cannot get plugins anymore.

So Vix now deciding what zgemma users can watch ?
Next they will be removing the ability to use softcams on their software but only in the zgemma range as their jealousy seems to have no limits !!

Thanks for the info and putting us in the light. Shame really as Zgemma and Openvix work like a dream togerther, so their aint no point updating to latest image 4.0.2.005 ( 11th Sep ). Or will Zemma be have a lot more plugins though its downloads section on here though IPK's eg, new softcam / skins etc.
Is this issue whith plugins the same for other firmwares? OpenATV , whoosh etc ?
Cheers Daz

No problems with Wooshbuild and plugins.
We have 32 current items working in IPTV player and fully supported.

Last edited:
Plugins already installed will be fine in the link post 5 has tspanel ipk so you can download plugins via tspanel but I would reflash an openatv image

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Bugger, just went to install a plugin and found none there, really petty from the team who have stopped this

can anyone help me with plugins, I down loaded a plugin and didn't want it so I deleted it and its gone but the pecan is still there, how do I get rid of it from the IT.PT list.
thanks

Ftp /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/ it will be in Extentions or SystemPlugins right click on the plugin folder you want to delete and choose delete

Hi, as anyone got the ipk files for the Dream Explorer and the Permanent vfd Clock Plugins, or know where to find them. I cant go into the plugins on the box now, cause the plugins dont work anymore on Vix, Plus ive tried installing that TSpanel, but just gives loads of errors, nothing working on it, Cheers

Craig

hi , just updated my zgema h2s to the slyk 1 but when I put cccam or mgcamd in the computer it says all the file successfully uploaded but when I go to my box and try to start the mgcamd it says no file found . so can anyone helpe me please ? much appreciated

Back