OpenVPN not working

Hi there, i have been trying to setup openVPN on my box today to no avail. Followed pretty much every guide I can find.

The issue I am having it the openVPN folder is not in the ETC folder. I have tried manually creating it with password files and conf files download. Everytime I click on "openVPN SETUP" from the network menu, it pops up with a message asking if I would like to install openvpn.

It's almost as if, although openvpn does display on the TV after installing, it isnt actually installing.

Does anyone have any recommendations?

Thanks

A little further digging and I can see in the log files, it is relating to the below error each time I try to start openVPN - The belows files are missing. Any ideas on this?

======================================================================
May 30 17:18:02 zgemma-star-2s daemon.debug CCcam: readKeyfile: cannot open /var/keys/SoftCam.Key or not found
May 30 17:18:02 zgemma-star-2s daemon.debug CCcam: readKeyfile: cannot open /var/keys/AutoRoll.Key or not found
May 30 17:18:02 zgemma-star-2s daemon.debug CCcam: static cw not found or bad
May 30 17:18:02 zgemma-star-2s daemon.debug CCcam: readProviderfile: cannot open /var/etc/CCcam.providers or not found
May 30 17:18:02 zgemma-star-2s daemon.debug CCcam: readChannelList: cannot open /var/etc/CCcam.channelinfo or not found
May 30 17:18:02 zgemma-star-2s daemon.debug CCcam: no working cam devices, no need to start pmthandler

Back