Openwebif IPTV streaming not working

Hamza Ali

Hi,

I have a Zgemma box with IPTV channels loaded, but can't get it streaming to Openwebif. Every time I open a stream, VLC refuses to open the stream. The link looks like this:

http://192.168.0.15:81/web/stream.m3u?ref=4097:0:1:9CB:63:27:FFFF0000:0:0:0: (link to web stream)

The channel type is 4097, and apps like Dream Player and E-Channelizer stream channels successfully, but Openwebif does not. Is there any way to fix this, and how do Dream Player and E-Channelizer obtain successful streams?

Thanks,
Hamza

Hi, sorry if i am posting in the wrong thread, i cant seem to find how to create a new thread. Anyway i wanted to know is it possible to stream the channels on my zgemma h2h to my pc which is on the same broadband network. It did use to work when i was on a virmin line using openwebif, but it no longer works since i changed to iptv. When i zap to the channel it downloads the m3u channel file but the channel does not load. Thanks

Please Help! I'm running willobuild and can't get terminal to activate in webif. I desperately need to find channels using IPTV? :/

Please Help! I'm running willobuild and can't get terminal to activate in webif. I desperately need to find channels using IPTV? :/

Installing terminal from plugin downloads seems to hang but if you give it a couple of minutes and restart gui you will find it has installed.
I hate to see someone in a desperate situation... Is your family being held hostage by IPTV fiends? :wink:

I understand that, but I need to access terminal in order to open the command box...… I can't even open terminal as I just get an Error 404 message

Installing terminal from plugin downloads seems to hang but if you give it a couple of minutes and restart gui you will find it has installed.
I hate to see someone in a desperate situation... Is your family being held hostage by IPTV fiends? :wink:
lol My Mrs is about to Castrate me! :P

Still can't open Terminal? :/ This is frying my small brain! I just wanna get the command box up using webif. I cn get terminal to show but when I click on it I still get the ERROR 404 message.....

This is the ipk if you want to install it manually:
You'll have to extract the zip file though

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-openwebif-terminal_1.3.0+git3330+6197f06-r0_all.zip
    883 bytes · Views: 5
Any update?
Had it up and running last night, but when checking this morning all the iptv channels had gone.
Need to set something in ABM in order to hold information so to not lose iptv each time attempting this when I get home from work

Back