Openwebif streaming the same channel to 2 devices?

Hi, I've switched from a H2s to a H5.2TC for Virmin, we used to beable to watch Sly via kodi in two different rooms(2 different devices) provided we were trying to watch the same channel which was brilliant for football.

Since we upgraded to H5.2TC for Virmin only one person can watch at once... does anyone know if this is due to:
A) A difference between Virmin and Sly(or cable tuner vs satellite tuner)
or
B) This particular version of Openwebif in Wooshbuild6?

I'd really like to know if it's possible to get the ability to stream like that back at all.

I used to have a twin tuner zgemma star 2s which is basically a lower spec h2s, I remember when I used openwebif for streaming I used to use the enigma pvr addon within kodi and it worked great when someone else was watching something else downstairs on the box, I remember my provider of my line saying their is various variables which affect it and depending on which channels you are watching and the transponder the channel is on you could have loads of people watching with no issues, but for cable I have no clue on that side of things as my cable box only has one tuner and no webif for my brand of box.

Back