Options?

leegnufc

Hi I am new to the forum. I'm trying to see what options I have and any recommendations you can give...

I currently have virgin media installed, with 200mb broadband, what options do I have regarding getting the 3pm premier league games and PPV events.

Thanks

I use motorised satellite although that's probably the most expensive option but most reliable.

You will get a Euro line for about £50 per year.

You will get the games but a lot of the commentary is foreign.

Depending on what team you support, you can get most of the games on Sky or Bt
then just get a week end pass with an IPTV server as you need it.

That's the cheapest option.

Or run cable and an IPTV sub all the time.

The motorized dish.. Is it better than IPTV? What are the channels you get? Box office and nbcsn are the best ones out there or HBO. Are they in HD? And would I just remove my sky dish and add the motorized dish using the same sky cable from the sly dish?

Also what are the prices for the lines? Are they the same as CS?

Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk

Much better than IPTV - I can't be sure about channels in general as I don't really watch other channels on it as I use my cable zgemma box for every day viewing but I can always get the football on uninterupted and can always get PPV's on it which are FTA on a lot of foreign channels.

Prices are similar for lines too.

I've got 3 subs on zgemma h2s lg smart tv and mag 256 never had a vpn 2 are spot on 1 goes off an hour before kick-off and comes back on about 3 hours later.I don't think anyone actually understands what's going on I've read that many different things.All we can do is sit and wait and hope.

If you need a VPN for your iptv then your supplier is potentially oversubscribed and sticking out like a sore thumb to the ISP's. My supplier is spot on. Perfect viewing on PPV / 3pms and lots of choice for sports etc. Using zgemma h2s

I've got 3 subs on zgemma h2s lg smart tv and mag 256 never had a vpn 2 are spot on 1 goes off an hour before kick-off and comes back on about 3 hours later.I don't think anyone actually understands what's going on I've read that many different things.All we can do is sit and wait and hope.

I also have 3 subs but just using zgemma h2s boxes, which stick every so often. I don't know if its the boxes or my ISP (50 meg download speed) or my provider? Was wondering if smart tv or mag box gave better quality than zgemma h2s, what's your opinion?

So why is everyone else saying they need a VPN?

Sent from my FRD-L09 using Tapatalk
Because they don't have a clue mate
It's your server that's getting blocked as said it's sticking out like a sore thumb.
Tell your provider he needs a vpn HIS end.

I also have 3 subs but just using zgemma h2s boxes, which stick every so often. I don't know if its the boxes or my ISP (50 meg download speed) or my provider? Was wondering if smart tv or mag box gave better quality than zgemma h2s, what's your opinion?
Mag box passes all over a zgemma.
Even a firestick firestorm and stb pro pisses over a zgemma..... my oinion

Back