Oscam, Cccam or something else to share lines?

adamsm

I have an option to purchase 2 re-share lines for my own server. (C lines or CWS) For UK Cabel

What's best? - CCcam Server or Oscam Server or is there anything else I'm led to believe there's some kind of web based admin panel that can be used as well but the only one I found was by Xtreme Codec who have ceased selling it as they are concentrating on IPTV

Can I use Oscam ATV or cccam on my Zgemma H5.2TC as It's only for between 10-20 users
or will I be better off using an old desktop pc with Ubuntu Server 12 on it?

I have an option to purchase 2 re-share lines for my own server. (C lines or CWS) For UK Cabel

What's best? - CCcam Server or Oscam Server or is there anything else I'm led to believe there's some kind of web based admin panel that can be used as well but the only one I found was by Xtreme Codec who have ceased selling it as they are concentrating on IPTV

Can I use Oscam ATV or cccam on my Zgemma H5.2TC as It's only for between 10-20 users
or will I be better off using an old desktop pc with Ubuntu Server 12 on it?

jesus wept
you are intending buying 2 Ccam lines to share between 20 users?
why not get a iptv sub each and then you all have a line each?

They are unlimited Share Cam lines so in theory I could have more than 20 users and the cost is way cheaper than buying 10-20 separate IPTV or CCCam subs :-)

They are unlimited Share Cam lines so in theory I could have more than 20 users and the cost is way cheaper than buying 10-20 separate IPTV or CCCam subs :)

if they are unlimited, why not buy one and share it with everyone on the internet?
reason - they don't work - the more people/devices connecting to one line make it more and more unstable, you'll find this out once you've wasted your money

Back