Oscam has to be started manually everytime I turn box on.

Hi everyone, I had a search and couldn’t find an answer.
I have a vu duo 2 and every time I turn it on I have to manually start the Oscam, is there a fix for this! I’m running the latest version of Vix.

TIA.

Hi everyone, I had a search and couldn’t find an answer.
I have a vu duo 2 and every time I turn it on I have to manually start the Oscam, is there a fix for this! I’m running the latest version of Vix.

TIA.
Enable start up
Menu
Setup
Softcam
Softcam manager
Press your blue button to "enable startup"

Enable start up
Menu
Setup
Softcam
Softcam manager
Press your blue button to "enable startup"
Hello mate and thanks for your reply, I’ve done this a few times but once I put the box into standby then turn it back on I have to restart the Oscam manually still.

dmillon

I dont use vix and It appears that you may have already tried this but using remote have you tried: blue button > softcam > softcam panel setup > start mode change from python camstarter to Init.d (usng right arrow key on remote) > press green button to save and then reeboot to try.

dmillon

I dont use vix and It appears that you may have already tried this but using remote have you tried: blue button > softcam > softcam panel setup > start mode change from python camstarter to Init.d (usng right arrow key on remote) > press green button to save and then reeboot to try.
Hello mate, thanks for the advice but I’ve just had a look and I don’t have any of those options.

Back