HD51 4K oscam problem (mutant hd51)

keithy180

i am already using oscam but cant seem to get it running 100%. i have it running 2 lines but can only get the cable side of it up and running.think dangerous is going to help me out. anyone think they will
ever get mgcamd working on these 4k recievers.just cant seem to master oscam :-(

if you put a blackhole image on it mgcamd will work
all other images only oscam and ncam
as far as i no

i am already using oscam but cant seem to get it running 100%. i have it running 2 lines but can only get the cable side of it up and running.think dangerous is going to help me out. anyone think they will
ever get mgcamd working on these 4k recievers.just cant seem to master oscam :-(

Are you using the oscam reader as shown on the excellent gmangt4 post? I found it very helpful in getting to know about oscam as I had never used it before. My original oscam reader just made the channel keep freezing before I changed it to the one below. I have reposted it.

All credit to gmangt4. Original link. http://www.techkings.org/general-cable-tv/95494-oscam-atv.html

use filezilla or your FTP program of choice and go to USR folder, then KEYS folder, in there you will see oscam_atv....open this and look for oscam.server

I then dragged oscam.server to my desktop to be able to edit with notepad++ I then deleted all the details in there and pasted in one of my own readers, saved it and then sent it back to the box, overwriting when prompted.

I then restarted oscam on the box and bingo

I hope that helps folks

---------- Post Merged at 03:44 PM ----------

Here is an example reader if needed, if you want to add more lines then just change the label = TV1 to Tv2, TV3 etc..

If copying and pasting thie reader make sure you copy the top line too (reader)

[reader]
label = TV1
protocol = newcamd
device = your.server.com,port
key = 0102030405060708091011121314
user = username
password = password
inactivitytimeout = 60
group = 1
emmcache = 1,3,31
blockemm-unknown = 1
blockemm-u = 1