OSCAM Setup Help Needed

XSONY_NGUX

TK Veteran
I am on openvix and my plugin feed works fine.

I downloaded the latest version via plugin feed which is 1.20+svn113606-r1

I'm not sure what i'm meant to do next,

I have seen many threads on this but no clear explanation..

The reason why i want to install this cam is because i want it to switch the best CAM i have inserted (i have more than one cam) so can someone assist me with setting this up correctly?

Etc/Tutbox has no files OSCAM files upon installation only a config folder which contains nothing and 4 xml files (cable sat, terrestrial and timezone) , how am i meant to get these OS cam files? Am i meant to donwload them from somewhere else?

You can only run one cam at a time, if you intend to use Oscam then it will run any line simultaneously.
There is two guides on setting up Oscam on here, one for openATV and one for openvix, both are very similar set up guides which contain all you need to know.
Try a search for " Oscam for Openvix/Open ATV"

You can only run one cam at a time, if you intend to use Oscam then it will run any line simultaneously.
There is two guides on setting up Oscam on here, one for openATV and one for openvix, both are very similar set up guides which contain all you need to know.
Try a search for " Oscam for Openvix/Open ATV"

I'm aware and is it true it uses the best line?

Would it be better for me to use the latest version or the one recommended by gman? (whats the difference?)

---------- Post Merged at 03:26 PM ----------

Yes uses the quickest response for the ecm code

Thanks, can you tell me which oscam is good to use? Latest or the one recommended on the openvix thread?

Any difference in the latest or is it less stable?

Sorry but can I use these conf files if it's a c line, thanks

Yes you can...

Input your details like this for c line.

[reader]
label = SkyCCcam
enable=1
protocol=cccam device=skyserver.net, port user=username password=password
cccversion=2.1.2
group=1
inactivitytimeout=1
reconnecttimeout=30
lb_weight=100
cccmaxhops=10
ccckeepalive=1
cccwantemu=0