OSCAM, timing and not clearing any channels.

renat

MutantHD51

Need to fix OSCAM, timing out past 6 seconds and not clearing any channels.

Might have changed some setting or two.

Can't work out what has gone wrong.

Need to help to work out if new receiver is needed or some wrong setting done by me in config file.

Tried a VPN, no improvement. Reset and flashed a clean install Openvix 6 2 003 image, no change.

do you think they would understand anything about my issue, all other aspects of my internet are running fine, I will contact them last when I have exhausted my efforts on the hardware and software settings.
Thanks.

do you think they would understand anything about my issue, all other aspects of my internet are running fine, I will contact them last when I have exhausted my efforts on the hardware and software settings.
Thanks.
A VPN is not required for cardsharing only for IPTV.
If your satellite line has expired then fiddling with settings and adjusting hardware will have no effect, you need to speak to the provider first

thanks for the reply, but I don't understand what a satellite line expiring means
If you purchased the line a year ago and its past the year mark the line will no longer work (Expired) Speak to provider first before anyone can help you on here.

First thing i might have tried is do you have a network test and all green.
I would image by pressing the ok button twice you could see as fta top left corner.
And as said possible line ran out.

OK, I understand now.
Thanks for the advice.
O&O.
When you purchased the box, did it come already loaded with channels etc.
Or did you have to set up your own server line from a provider?
When we say contact your provider, we don't mean the person who sold you the box

MutantHD51

Need to fix OSCAM, timing out past 6 seconds and not clearing any channels.

Might have changed some setting or two.

Can't work out what has gone wrong.

Need to help to work out if new receiver is needed or some wrong setting done by me in config file.

Tried a VPN, no improvement. Reset and flashed a clean install Openvix 6 2 003 image, no change.
Well you need to tell us what your trying to clear, post your configs and tell us what version Oscam your running for us to have any idea what the problem you have is.

Well you need to tell us what your trying to clear, post your configs and tell us what version Oscam your running for us to have any idea what the problem you have is.
I use working cccam lines that I test they are working, I then

convert them to oscam and load them into oscam OSCam: 1.20_svn Build: r11711, I monitor everything on webif.

Which config files would you need to see?

I use working cccam lines that I test they are working, I then

convert them to oscam and load them into oscam OSCam: 1.20_svn Build: r11711, I monitor everything on webif.

Which config files would you need to see?
Oscam server just blank out the dns user and pass.
Oscam.conf

Maybe others too if you told us which provider/services your trying to clear.

So he will Discover he will only get the repeat showings of a blank screen on 28.2

19.2 works for the moment.

Thought there was something not right with this thread earlier.
What clears on 28.2 now?
Certainly no sky sports or movies, I'm fairly sure no Discovery channel's have cleared for years...the fact the op mentioned internet speeds and VPN makes me think he's been using IPTV all along, maybe unwittingly

Keep up lads.

I clear Discovery

There are cards out there clearing the following

More4, Channel 4+1, E4+1, Gold, alibi, W, SkySp Racing, ComedyCentral+1, ComedyCentral, ComedyXtra, MTV Hits, MTV Music, Cartoon Network, Cartoon Networt+1, TCM Movies, TCM+1, Boomerang , Boomerang+1, Cartoonito, Film4, Multiple XXX Channels, ColorsRishtey, ColorsCineplex, TLC, Channel4, TLC+1, Discovery Turbo+1, Zee TV, B4U Music, London Live, COLORS, B4U Movies, Sony SAB, Sony Max2, MTV, MTV Base, MTV Classic, Comedy Xtra, Utsav Plus, Utsav Gold, Utsav Bharat, Dolf +1, W+1, alibi+1, NickJrPawPatrol, Nicktoons, Nickelodeon+1, Nick Jr. , Nick Jr.+1, Nickelodeon, Discovery, Animal Planet, Discovery Science, Discovery History, DiscoveryTurbo, ID, Animal Planet +1, Discovery +1, ID+1, Discovery History+1, Local TV, SonyTV, Sony Max2, Eden

Not all 28e lines will clear the above, cards that do clear the above are those that had a basic sub but have been out of the box for a while and were never killed now running in oscam with EMM's blocked.

Back