passportdirect.org.uk SCAM Ripped me off

Elucidate Contractor Services (ECS) Limited

The above company, run by a director called Brett Alexandre Adams, is the one behind PassportDirect, not ECS Limited, which is an innocent small company in Lancashire that has no connection with this criminal outfit... and I make that claim with no fear of retribution, because for Adams to try to "pass off" his company as another company is a criminal offence by virtue of the Companies Act 2006, a fact that I drew to his attention in our County Court proceedings against the company recently.

I'm posting this because I obtained judgement for £94, as Adams had already sent £31 of the total judgement debt of £125, and of course I know that it will be very difficult to enforce. Adams has already tried to avoid the Court proceedings by (falsely) claiming that he had made a refund to my card account, and that he had thereby extinguished the claim.. good try, old sport, but "once bitten, twice shy" and no-one in their right mind accepts the word of someone who has already conned them out of £69.

So, this is a plea for information about Brett Alexandre Adams and Elucidate Contractor Services (ECS) Limited, so that we can try to enforce the judgement debt by means of finding the company assets and using a Warrant of Execution (issued to the County Court bailiffs) and Third Party Charging Order to freeze those assets so that the Court can sequester them. Where is he, where does he live (in case there are company assets there), with whom does the company bank, which card services provider has the company merchant services account and processes its credit card transactions?

If you can answer any of these questions, or have any information that will help, please post it on here or PM me. And those of you who lost money... it's not too late to start your own County Court claims against the company to recover it, the company is still on the Companies House Register, although I see that the accounts were due to be filed by 30 June 2014 and are therefore now overdue.

Back