pasteing to usb

Anyone know why i cant copy and paste a c-line onto a usb stick, its driving me mad ,the line has to go in on its own not in a folder to put it into wooshbuild,been trying for 2 days with no success.

Anyone know why i cant copy and paste a c-line onto a usb stick, its driving me mad ,the line has to go in on its own not in a folder to put it into wooshbuild,been trying for 2 days with no success.
I think you have to do it through notepad it on the site some were just cant think get back to you if I find out

why not just fpt it to your box using filezilla easy

Last edited by a moderator:
Copy and.paste your.line in notepad select
all files name CCcam.cfg save then it should be on your desktop drag onto formated to32 u.s.b stick then try the cam
importer select media u.s.b if your line is
Correct it should select a premium channel

Used that link posted by Beakyford
Once on the support thread, go to the first page and look at post 2 (spoiler 4) You can download the empty files that you need
Then just copy and paste your line in and save.

Send me the info by PM,along with your email address, I'll put it in the right format and email it back so you can put it on a USB stick

Open the line in notepad as example below and save as then save as CCcam.cfg to desktop ,Then send it to the usb and upload to the box

host port user password
example
C: techkings 1800 ABDRETB 06YEREHN

Back