PayDay: The Heist

dan-ger-ous

VIP Member
733zt.jpg

I absolutely love this game! I'm not much of a fan of shooting games than I am of racing/driving games. But this one has done it for me! I've played Call Of Duty: MW3. I don't know but I just never found it that enjoyable and stopped playing after a couple of times. I downloaded this from the PSN store about 2 months ago, haven't had the chance to go and buy the game yet, but I've played the same level over a 100 times online with different players and guess what, I'm still not bored of it!

It's a game I recommend to anyone out there that like a shooting game that isn't too difficult and is fun :grin:

My favourite parts about the game has definitely got to start with the extremely cool and catchy original sound tracks used for it, and the ability to help your team members up when they're down, and the ability to place an ammo bag and reload with the ammunition left behind by the dead law enforcement officers.

10/10 from me!!

(It's still available on the PSN store via the PS3 if you want to check it out, you won't be dissapointed)

Last edited:
Back