pc software share

siilver

TK Veteran
i have been a mac user for many many year and just got my first windows laptop. strange for me. but over the years i have plenty of websites for "free" software, but I'm not finding many windows ones. anyone know any please and thanks

What tasks are you looking to perform?
Also, why move to Windows? I love MacOS and only have a Windows machine in my house for gaming.

What tasks are you looking to perform?
Also, why move to Windows? I love MacOS and only have a Windows machine in my house for gaming.
dont have the money to replace it with a mac. sadly
looking something like little snitch. would like to get 1password back

Instead of 1password, why not go for free and open-source BitWarden. You can use browser plugin for this and also install app on phone to access passwords as well. Where possible I try and use apps that are platform agnostic.

Instead of 1password, why not go for free and open-source BitWarden. You can use browser plugin for this and also install app on phone to access passwords as well. Where possible I try and use apps that are platform agnostic.
i just have been using it for years and have built up a large collection on

got all my software i have needed so far. the sandbox and McAfee takes everything. i never know if they are catching or files it just does like the look off

I have been away for a long time.... and i'm looking to update windows 7 to 10... but everything i do doesn't work,,, keep getting error message, CAN SOMEONE HELP ME PLZ

Back