phantom sd box problems

bloopeta

I have had my phantom sd box for around 1 year, have had no problems till a couple of days ago, all movie channels, discovery channels, kids channels are saying scramble. All sky sports channels are working though. I have tried scanning channels again, rebooting box etc. Is anyone else having problems? Or any ideas how to fix this please?

I have had my phantom sd box for around 1 year, have had no problems till a couple of days ago, all movie channels, discovery channels, kids channels are saying scramble. All sky sports channels are working though. I have tried scanning channels again, rebooting box etc. Is anyone else having problems? Or any ideas how to fix this please?

Server??

im having kind of the same problem but not all channels are scrambled and it keeps crashing checked theres no update for it as of yet please help!!

im having kind of the same problem but not all channels are scrambled and it keeps crashing checked theres no update for it as of yet please help!!

Sorry to hear, are these the boxes that have Ccam in image and can not be changed?
i don't have any knowledge of this box but hopefully someone here will have...sounds like it may have corrupt image and in need of reflash/update but I am not in the know I'm afraid.

This is strange all of the s*y channels are working others are not did try a re flash but it's still the same put the code in to unscramble but no,so will have to try a complete reset

Back