Picon Query

contracts34

Hi Guys
Since the last update following the demise of BT Sport HD channels, I have noticed a couple of issues in the EPG Picons.

• BT Sport2 on 417 has lost the BT Sport Picon and is showing as IrishTV
  • MUTVHD on 418 has no Picon, yet MUTV on 453 does

Anyone any ideas? I'm on Wooshbuild on H2S and Sucmnsee on 2S

i dont know how to do it on the box, but who how too of it on a mac

i use idreamx on mac, its great very easy to use for this problem,im sure there is something for pc

Last edited:
Have you tried removing the picons you have and adding them again?

Looking at the picons.xyz site they they were updated 3 June

https://picons.xyz/downloads/binari...t.on.transparent_2016-06-03--12-46-43_all.ipk

That would be what I would chose, but I would do it from within the plugin browser (green button), remove what you already have and then add them from there.

Cheers wooshman, I'll give it a go and report and back

Did as suggested but when I tried to re-download got error message saying "collected errors: opkg_conf_load could not create lock file

Now I have lost a lot of my epg data as well

They are in the download, but they don't seem to link up to the channels
my BT espn and BT sport 2 are messed

so over two idreamx, download all picons from the box and link the picons up to the channel

Use service name picons chabs has some in his Dropbox account http://www.techkings.org/zgemma-star-2s/89189-skyq-skin.html then you don't need to change them every time transponders change
How do you use those ones I tried but my zgemma box did not seem to see them do you have to change some setting to make them work or rescan box

No you shouldn't need to change any settings it maybe that autobouqete e2 uses a different name for the channels to autobouqete marker

Well managed to fix the bt sport one just found the irish picon (1_0_1_D854_838_2_11A0000_0_0_0) and renamed my btsport2 to the same

Well managed to fix the bt sport one just found the irish picon (1_0_1_D854_838_2_11A0000_0_0_0) and renamed my btsport2 to the same

i too have been having the same problem. so i unistalled the srp picon pack, and downloaded the snp equivalent, and btsports2, mutvhd, bt sport espn are all perfect, as it just has the service names instead of transponder codes

i too have been having the same problem. so i unistalled the srp picon pack, and downloaded the snp equivalent, and btsports2, mutvhd, bt sport espn are all perfect, as it just has the service names instead of transponder codes

Tried that and got nothing on my epg so went back to srp and going to go thru them and change them manually to the ones in chabs skyq skin

I went through all the snp picons and noticed there were a few wrong/missing so went onto the sky tv guide online and made them myself.

The picons are in the following format: snp-full.400x240-370x210.light.on.transparent

Channels are

S4C HD, Showcase 3, Sky Movies Superheroes, MTV 90s, MUTV HD, Racing UK HD, Hillsong Channel, GR SHOP, Muslim Ummah and Eman Channel

Here is a link to my dropbox if you want to manually add them to your picon folder on ur usb stick/hdd

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/2gm5hg6onrzucjj/AADs6AoOYherDwc48cgD9kH3a?dl=0

Found that inside chabs skyq picon folder there is a logos folder if you ftp them into your picon/logo folder it changes most tho there is a few that need a name change im slower going thro them to fix mine.
Not sure if I like them better than the dark on blue but its a learning experience

Back