Picon Query

What's everyone using autobouqete marker or autobouqete e2? Crossepg or xmltv importer?

I use autobouqete marker with crossepg and snp picons work fine

I'm autobouquets e2 and crosse pg can't play about with it at moment just noticed the time and her programmes are now taping. I don't mess with box while recording lol just incase

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

What's everyone using autobouqete marker or autobouqete e2? Crossepg or xmltv importer?

I use autobouqete marker with crossepg and snp picons work fine

This is my combination of bouquets/epg so could be the winning factor in getting wooshbuild to recognise snp picons

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just noticed this setting on auto e2 - could work that way?

54206cf86becd9f7145155efbdf9e1dd.jpg

2134cf24168a347cb5ee7633d720da62.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why do you think I say to use SRP lol, I have never been able to get SNP working from day one of trying, but never bothered looking into why. So when WooshBuild got made I just used SRP as I always have.

im on e2 and xlmtv.
i did what was above, just copied the picon and renamed it, dont know how it will last with updates

Hi Guys
Been working away for a couple of days so only just managed to try the suggestions posted here. No change though, still showing

• BT Sport2 on 417 has lost the BT Sport Picon and is showing as IrishTV
  • MUTVHD on 418 has no Picon, yet MUTV on 453 does

Won't give up as this is really doing my head in now ROFL

Well got around to this today and eventually got snp picons to work like gman said is what in the auto bouquets settings.

Test.jpg

I put chabs Picons on the Hdd and changed the settings to what you see on screen. Ran the setup again and it worked, downstairs I had to reboot my box but now works

1_0_1_CC1A_83D_2_11A0000_0_0_0.jpg

Back