Picture/signal has disappeared

soutermon

Just set up our H2S, and we've been setting up all our timed recordings for the future. We're currently recording on 2 channels, so could only watch one of those channels at the moment, but when I went to watch something from my front loaded usb, the picture has completely disappeared. I can see the box is still switched on, and it is receiving commands from the remote, but the tv shows that there is no signal being received. I've checked connections on the back of the tv and Zgemma box, and they all seem fine.

All I can think is that it cr*pped itself whilst recording 2 programmes, but I don't know how to get it back so I can see anything!

Any suggestions?

---------- Post Merged at 09:28 PM ----------

So after some tinkering, I managed to get the picture back again. Out of curiosity, I tried to play the same file as before, and it turns out it is the file that is causing the issue.

So I know for future purposes, is there a list of file types the Zgemma H2S can play? I know the file is ok as I watched the first 10 minutes or so on my Roku 3 the other day, so was planning to pick up where I left off.

Back