Pixelating and fuzzy picture H2 VM

2nd box that has been doing this, took it to another persons house and same issues so it's not the signal to my house. Cable boxes (proper) work fine in both setups.

Tried different cables with no luck, it's completely unwatchable. Any help appreciated.

Try changing net id ... also have you tried a direct feed from wall without using a splitter?

yes tried direct, same issues. Net id is correct for area? SHould I still try? Maybe picking up wrong frequencies? H2H box is fine with same settings (occasional glitch but nothing near as bad). Tried different images too, openvix, openatv, wooshbuild5

I didn't know you'd tried a H2.H as this info isn't in your opening post - if it's working on the H2.H then the same set-up should work on the H2. You don't have the Ant Power switch on the back turned on do you? ... i've heard having this on can cause issues - unlikely as you say, this is the 2nd H2 box you've tried but just trying to rule things out but in all honesty, sounds like your supplier has a dodgy batch of H2 boxes. Where did you get it from and did both come from the same supplier and are you 100% sure that the replacement was a different unit and not the same one sent back to you?

H2h does it too constant freezing mostly on the sd channels, I've just had a vermin engineer out and recabled and installed a basic virgin tv, 38db and the cable box doesn't freeze or glitch......fecking things! Its not the line tried different ones. SD channels like cbs reality are the worst offenders.....at a loss....premium hd channels glitch occasionally nothing as bad as the others....i have an attenuator and an amplifier i can try but 38db is a perfect signal.....is it just these boxes?

Yup, only 40982 for you. These Zgemmas can be funny beasts though. What cam using?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

If same in other house then has to be weak/faulty tuner surely. Contacted seller?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

This is second box from seller, caused issues when I got a refund on line as thought it was that, cba bothering with him anymore tbh lol.

Just bite the bullet, added an attenuator on the end 6db seems to have calmed the h2 down a bit, the h2h just freezes occasionally will live with that....

Do you have a genuine VM box you can plug in to get your exact network id or a close neighbour who would let you look at their settings?

If you have a VM TiVo

• Press Home then select ‘Help & Settings’, then ‘Systems Info’, then ‘Diagnostics’ and the top line is your NETID
If you have VM V+Box

• Press the Home button on your VM remote control, then select ‘Settings’, then ‘Technical Stuff and the first item is your NETID
Once you’ve found your NETID, the first 5 numbers are the important bit you will need for your Zgemma box.

Just bruteforced vm'd a new scan rather than pick telewest vm and reran abm, rebooted seems more stable! Watched cbs reality for 10 mins with no freezing hopefully it has fixed....

Back