Playback mpgs

marknewham

Searching around on tsmedia I found a film (get hard) which streamed fine from movieshd or something similar so I decided to download it to my hdd and it did fine - but it won't play back it just locks the screen up - I can get the menu up ok again afterwards. I am using the latest hades and all my old recordings from tsmedia seem the same. New recordings from TV play fine

I noticed the video decoding tools in linux were upgraded in Linux 4.01 (which my latest ATV backup has as a base) I'm not sure if the Hades image you're running is based on that too?

How are you trying to play back the download? Is it through the TSmedia player itself or through another player?

TV recordings are encoded using a different format which your enigma2 build will be set up to play just fine...

I just access them through the file list as all my recordings and downloads are listed there together. I've rebooted a few times and it seems to have worked once during one of the boots but then stopped again!

This has been same in all recent apollo and hades. Imported files and streams can look like about to start but freeze on 1 second.
Rebooting should fix temporarilly but will come back.
I hadnt niticedon hades yet because not tried much but looks like same.
Running linux 4.01 in hades too but muat just be a vix problem i guess.
Might give vix4 a go soon to see craic with it

Last edited:
Back