Please help attempted factory reset?

hankarlo

Hi all,
My missus tried to fix the H2S, as the iptv stopped working. She attempted to do a factory reset, but now the box is stuck in an attempted update loop. Can someone please direct me to the exact file I need to download, as Ive tried downloading whooshbuild. from this site and I cant get access to it. I also downloaded openatv-6.1-zgemmah52s-20180624_usb, extracted the zgemma folder to usb, then powered on box with usb inserted in rear port, held the power button, but I cant get the box to display FLSH. Whenever I try to flash, it just continues to attempt to update to Whooshbuild v5. (which was installed before we had the problems.

Thanks for reading

Last edited:
Hi all,
My missus tried to fix the H2S, as the iptv stopped working. She attempted to do a factory reset, but now the box is stuck in an attempted update loop. Can someone please direct me to the exact file I need to download, as Ive tried downloading whooshbuild. from this site and I cant get access to it. I also downloaded openatv-6.1-zgemmah52s-20180624_usb, extracted the zgemma folder to usb, then powered on box with usb inserted in rear port, held the power button, but I cant get the box to display FLSH. Whenever I try to flash, it just continues to attempt to update to Whooshbuild v5. (which was installed before we had the problems.

Thanks for reading

Okey dokey.
You can't update WB 5 like that any longer as it's well out of date.
Find Wooshbuild infinity and follow the instructions to flash that as it utilises the newest build for your box...if you are having problems accessing builds etc, you need to disable your internet providers 'nanny' software, 'childsafe', 'surfsafe' and all the other garbage designed to keep Jimmy Saville away from your door.
Once you've disabled the 'Anti Glitter' settings in your internet account, flash WB Infinity and then install your IPTV the same as you did when you purchased it from your provider.
Everything should be running smoothly, and if not, you can blame me, Wooshman, Techkings, yourself and Gary Glitter for your predicament but don't blame the Mrs for Christ's sake

I have the same issue, but I attempted the factory reset not my Mrs. I have downloaded infinity but I am unable to do anything with the box as it is in a loop. it goes from a message from wooshbuild to a blue screen saying boot failed. Any ideas ?

I have the same issue, but I attempted the factory reset not my Mrs. I have downloaded infinity but I am unable to do anything with the box as it is in a loop. it goes from a message from wooshbuild to a blue screen saying boot failed. Any ideas ?

Whoosh a support thread for problems
Better askin there

have you disabled the surfsafe settings in your internet account?

Back