Please help Old newbie - H2h problems

dazshell

Hi all I am a true older newbie having recently purchased the H2h box with 12 month gft (VM) and since buying it all been fine. Until now ! the box decided to restart yesterday and was stuck on boot screen. Having resolved that issue and getting the box up and running again with all the listed channels, have noticed only channel 1 to 5 are working with everything else blank screens.
I assume this would be down to the line from the gift not being installed is this correct ? Apologies for appearing dim but have tried everything and now at my witts end. I did have a gift from another person which says for VM and put those in after watching numerous videos but still nothing.
Be glad of any assistance in this matter before it goes out of the window

Hi all I am a true older newbie having recently purchased the H2h box with 12 month gft (VM) and since buying it all been fine. Until now ! the box decided to restart yesterday and was stuck on boot screen. Having resolved that issue and getting the box up and running again with all the listed channels, have noticed only channel 1 to 5 are working with everything else blank screens.
I assume this would be down to the line from the gift not being installed is this correct ? Apologies for appearing dim but have tried everything and now at my witts end. I did have a gift from another person which says for VM and put those in after watching numerous videos but still nothing.
Be glad of any assistance in this matter before it goes out of the window
Yes mate if you reinstalled image did you take copy of line? as it will need re-adding to box. if not ask supplier for a copy of it

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Thought as much, cheers mate. No didnt bother been too busy to make copy of it just like not backing up my computer hard drive stuff and then it crashes.. this has taught me a very strong message - back up everything

mmh if you made a copy of image on box i think it takes the line across too? did you make copy of your image before reflashing or use new image from site

oh okay yes then just grab line and re enter it. restart cam and should sort it

Contact your supplier and get a new copy of line if possible a lot of people purchase ready set up boxes off fleabay etc but then a few months down the line the channels no longer work because the seller as gone awol which happened to me a while ago but hooefully your not in the same predicament as i was and your purchase was from a geniune seller etc :(y):;)

Hi guys im using the new woosh build on zgemma h2h could you tell me where i transfer my line to on box.
Its a cws nline ive actvated the cam but dont know wich folder to transfer it too

Hi guys im using the new woosh build on zgemma h2h could you tell me where i transfer my line to on box.
Its a cws nline ive actvated the cam but dont know wich folder to transfer it too

the line is pasted into the newcamd.list file which is located in usr/keys folder
then restart the mgcamd softcam

Back