PLEASE HELP step by step help needed for a complete zgemma h.2s novice.

lizedwars

hi everyone

is there anyone on here that is willing to help out a complete and utter novice.

i have a zgemma h.2s box and i am having serious trouble setting it up.

im totally lost, i think in order for the CCcam to work i have to download tspanel, do aqny of you know if that is correct?

please if you have patience and youre willing to help please get in touch.

thank you for reading my post

liz
republic of ireland

Brand new box and only just setting it up now?

---------- Post Merged at 01:35 AM ----------

http://www.techkings.org/zgemma-star-h-2s/86766-wooshbuild-v2-h2s-h2h-openatv-5-1-image.html

Try this. Amazing build. Step by step instructions and it must be idiot proof as i managed it lol

Honestly i'm garbage!! moved as a complete novice from openbox to zgemma and i managed it! I'll be online for the next couple hours i'd imagine so fire me a PM if you get stuck and nobody is responding here(y)

Part of wooshmans build has an ftp client part which will move the cccam file over to your box so no need to use tspanel to do it. Just follow the guide and you will be fine [emoji106]

If you have details for a c line you need to paste the details into the cccam.cfg file. If it's an n line then mgcamd file. If you have been sent a file then simply save this file in the "put line details on your box" folder and overwrite a file that exists, then run the bat file to ftp it over to your box.

Once done that means your line details are now on your box. You now need to go into softcam manager and select the relevant cam, stop it and then restart it and should show the channels available with your sub.
Im using my phone right now but if you refer to wooshmans guide it says on there what do to next.

so when we try to do an auto bouquets maker scan the box crashes showing a blue screen saying your receiver encountered a software problem and needs to be restarted.
im so sorry to be a pain about this. might it have anything to do with the auto bouquets maker config settings?

so when we try to do an auto bouquets maker scan the box crashes showing a blue screen saying your receiver encountered a software problem and needs to be restarted.
im so sorry to be a pain about this. might it have anything to do with the auto bouquets maker config settings?
If you have an H2S, this image it setup to use AutoBouquets E2 which enables the EPG channel numbers. AutoBouquetsMaker is included for users with H2H box and does not have EPG channel numbers

To use ABM you need to disable AB E2 and then remove it in plugins. You box may crash the first time you you try a scan or even when you exit from the plugins menu. AB E2 and ABM don't like each other.

hello everyone hope y'all having a good night.
OK so i still have not managed to get the box sorted out yet we keep failing at the same point every time. we get to the scan for stations and it the suddenly blues screens and crashes...
any ideas why this keeps happening we are following the instructions to the letter.

OK so i still have not managed to get the box sorted out yet we keep failing at the same point every time. we get to the scan for stations and it the suddenly blues screens and crashes...
any ideas why this keeps happening we are following the instructions to the letter.
I don't really follow where you are and what it is you are trying to achieve?

If you flashed your H2S with this image it is virtually setup to just work. At no point are H2S users told to switch to Auto Bouquets Maker in place of Auto Bouquets E2 (28.2) Personally I think it would be faster for you to reflash your box and start again.

I ran into a few sticky situations myself but each time i just started from scratch with a fresh flash and each time i got a little further until i got there in the end

I don't really follow where you are and what it is you are trying to achieve
If you flashed your H2S with this image it is virtually setup to just work. At no point are H2S users told to switch to Auto Bouquets Maker in place of Auto Bouquets E2 (28.2) Personally I think it would be faster for you to reflash your box and start again.

im following the steps as set out in this doc...
http://www.techkings.org/zgemma-star-h-2s/86766-wooshbuild-v2-h2s-h2h-openatv-5-1-image.html

As Buckham_UK says, he started over a few times. This also helps you get a feel for the box and what / where does what.

I started over and over and over when I first got my box and still do now. Just reflash your box and start from scratch and make sure you don't do step 3.1.

Was going to get one of these boxes as replacement for my openbox but seeing how much trouble it is to set up think ill look for something else

Was going to get one of these boxes as replacement for my openbox but seeing how much trouble it is to set up think ill look for something else
They are actually no trouble at all when you follow the instructions. You plug it in, put a folder on your usb stick and turn it on. Follow some very step by step instructions and it works. Have a look at my step by steps - simple.

Or you can follow a complete setup guide if you want to do it yourself.

Back