Please help which bouquet is best for my vu+duo box

reggie73

Hi all im really hoping someone can help me I have gone through a tutorial on how to set my box up and the twin tuners which has been brilliant as its all worked .ive now come to the part where I need to set up my bouquet. all was going well with getting dreamboxedit downloaded but I cannot find a bouquet to load up.now on the tutorial I have worked from it says they use Silverfox e2 bouquet but I cannot find this anywhere and now im disappointed as I was doing so good(usually I suck at these things).can someone please help me. usually I just use auto bouquet which is ok but I am finding it only shows me whats on now and next not later on in the day/night on the sky channels yet it will show a full days listing for fta (normal channels) like bbc1 itv ect.any help would really be great. thank you

I am also looking for a bouquet closest to the UK sky channels with the numbering hopefully. I do not want any non working channels in my list and any extra channels that are not present in the uk sky list to be included. Any suggestions?

start off using ABM from plugins, then edit if you want to in dreamset. don't forget to download the epg or you wont see what programs are coming up in the next 7 days.

autobouquetmaker should already be installed on vix image and followed bees tut for setting up enigma 2 combo ?

Back