Please help with wifi settings

Did you do an automatic full scan on B , menu setup service searching, automatic scan , (you need sat set to astra 28.2 E and tuner set to B

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
i have a signal from a and b after stripping wires and reconnecting but when i goto transponder settings signal goes on most of them

Just do an automatic full scan , should be approx 900 channels after scan most are subscription only though

Just do an automatic full scan , should be approx 900 channels after scan most are subscription only though

Can he do a full scam if he can't get wireless working at minuite or does it not take bb

It's from the dish , internet only comes into the equation if cs or IPTV applies ,it will scan all astra 28.2 but only clear the FTA ones

It's from the dish , internet only comes into the equation if cs or IPTV applies ,it will scan all astra 28.2 but only clear the FTA ones

Right I thought is was through Internet what a doughnut I am

Just flash the box and get on with it where into day 3 tomorrow :grin::grin:

your right but hanging on in there its found 113 channels most sky and foriegn not 1 free to air channels that we have in england on freeview boxes if i flash the box and start from scratch am i needing internet by way of ethernet to set back up as at the moment i dont have that only by way of teathering whichas you know icannot sort out at minute.

your right but hanging on in there its found 113 channels most sky and foriegn not 1 free to air channels that we have in england on freeview boxes if i flash the box and start from scratch am i needing internet by way of ethernet to set back up as at the moment i dont have that only by way of teathering whichas you know icannot sort out at minute.
Have you set your region up in bouquets maker you might get more channels when I do a scan I get 437 tv channels and so many radio and so many Roi channels

To reflash you need to download an image easiest one is ipab yonce downloaded you need to extract the folder called Zgemma put it onto USB memory stick completely turn box off by white button put the usb memory stick into back of box and turn it on by the white button after a couple of seconds it will say boot then flash once flashed your box will boot up to 100 % and channel 4 HD should come on then take it from there but you won't get remaining premium channels without a gift line

Last edited:
Back