Please help with wifi settings

I think we can safely say you have dish issues (especially if you had loads of foreign channels earlier)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I think we can safely say you have dish issues (especially if you had loads of foreign channels earlier)

Yes once changing the transponder settings and then searching with it I picked up 131 channels. But with the sky box I'm not getting any signal in the settings

There's your answer, dish needs to be sorted, congratulations after 18 pages we have a confirmed dish, lnb or cable issue [emoji23]

....as you got some foreign channels I presume German, finger more than likely points to a misaligned dish

There's your answer, dish needs to be sorted, congratulations after 18 pages we have a confirmed dish, lnb or cable issue [emoji23]

Wow I don't believe it that I've reset a box that looked like it had everything I would of need lol and all the time it's something to do with dish or cables lol God some mothers do have em ha ha and I was 1 of them lol. Anyway after so many pages and yous not losing your patients with me and sticking at it and helping me I thank you so so much and owe u. I appreciate everything. So question is now what box would be best to try and get the signal with 1st before getting or doing anything else. Again thank you

Back