Please Help

Hi sorry if this has been covered already but just got the zgemma 2s box, all seemed fine but now some of my channels are blank like 106 107, 303, i tried re scanning and restarting box, also menu setup service searching autobouquetsmaker start scan, then i get an error says timeout for tuner lock, any help would be appreciated, at first when setup i had no hd and was told to change some settings in the autobouquetsmaker then providers, where it says sky uk generate main bouquet thats set to yes then generate sections bouquet is set to yes generate hd bouquet set to no generate fta bouquet is yes then generate fta hd bouquet is yes, i cant remember what has been changed and if this has made any difference, any help would be highly appreciated, also if there is a way to maybe reset setting to how i 1st go the box may work but i dont want to loose my gift, thanks

You're just better of reflashing image as far as I know reflashing will cause you to loose line make Bacup first via ftp than put it back on when flashed. P's if using vix 165 set free sat no not sure why he put it on this image when it wasn't on others that maybe causing tune lock error. leave sky Republic Ireland to sd and change sky UK sd area to your region. leave all others as they press ok than start.

Last edited:
This is a error with the twin tuner, make sure both tuners have a signal , and make sure before running autobouquet that your on a solid transponder such as BBC, you can unconfigure tuner B then do the AB scan if you prefer, cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back