please help

Ainsy

hi i have purchased a zgemma h.2s that i thought had i gift pre installed but doesnt i need to set this zgemma up but not sure how to do i need to buy a gift before i begin or is there free gifts available because atm i have no epg channels and no programs to watch please help thanks

Spend some time reading through the forum. All the info you need is on here from 'gifts' to images to use. That being said you should still be able to watch free to air channels regardless, are you sure you have connected the Zgemma correctly? Have you check your signal?

its connected correctly but when i booted the box up the main screen was the sky epg screen but now its the openvix screen with no epg or channels thanks

I'm using openATV so not really going to be able to help. Use the search forum section and search for no EPG etc, that should help or just wait for one of the tech guys to respond

Spend some time reading through the forum. All the info you need is on here from 'gifts' to images to use. That being said you should still be able to watch free to air channels regardless, are you sure you have connected the Zgemma correctly? Have you check your signal?

Sounds like the dude is starting from scratch. Won't be able to view anything till he's setup the basics. Like you said, reading the tutorials and asking on the forum is the way forward.

I am on openvix.

by sounds of things you have brought a box thinking it is already set up?

I would recommend starting again from scratch because if you thought it had a line (gift) already loaded, who knows what other missing things may lye ahead.

So go ahead over to the zgemma firmware section and pick a firmware for your zgemma h.2s Firmware - Downloads - TechKings

Before doing that double check to make sure that there isn't any lines loaded.
ftp into the box or go menu > tspanel > File manager

navigate to usr/keys/newcamd.list open that and make sure there isn't any line details in there.
THEN
Navigate to etc/CCcam.cfg open that and make sure there isn't any line details in there.
once you are 110% that there isn't any line details on the box reflash.

The firmware you choose should have a instructions guide with so just follow that.

If your using the h.2s box (sat only) then you will need a sat line(gift) head over to here http://www.techkings.org/general-sa...recommend-good-server-satellite-may-only.html to request a n line sat line.

(make sure your inbox is free so you can receive mail)

good luck(y)

try using fire firezilla program that way you don't need to flash it with a usb ..look on you tube for instructions on how to use

Back