Posts never get moved!

Bigdrinks

TK Veteran
Can I ask why threads, clearly started in the wrong forum, are not moved to the right forums by the mods?

A good example of this is the Openbox forum, which currently has Zgemma threads running and requests for lines!

Can I ask why threads, clearly started in the wrong forum, are not moved to the right forums by the mods?

A good example of this is the Openbox forum, which currently has Zgemma threads running and requests for lines!

Could be because the site is undergoing maintenance, plus the posts made by people regarding zgemma boxes are so frequent, the mods don't have time to move all stray posts to the correct section. Members should take more care when creating threads that they are in the right place.

This part of the forum is mainly moderated by Wheelo and myself.
Wheelo works whereas i do still have a life outside of the forum.
With in excess of a hundred posts each day do you expect us to read every post ?
Try reporting any posts you see as incorrect as it's easier for us to correct them from that report section.
I move or delete everything i come across as incorrect but i don't sit at the computer all day for that purpose !

Theres 133,059 Members on here to expect Benji and wheelo to go through every post we make lol is like a full time job they have their own lives jobs family commiments outwith here to do

Keep it simple if it bothers you that much just report the post lol they will get it then and THEN deal with it.

Might ask for a line now for my zgemma in that openbox page lol lol

Have a good day and peace out :)

I've had my little rant (in the right section), thanks for the candid explanations. I feel much better now.

P.S. I don't have a life before any protagonists suggest I get one!

I've had my little rant (in the right section), thanks for the candid explanations. I feel much better now.

P.S. I don't have a life before any protagonists suggest I get one!

We all have a life, it's just how we choose to spend it. :)

It bothers me too, to be honest, but there are so many of these you wouldn't believe, particularly in the general chat section.
There is a great big sticky in that section, and still it gets full up of non related posts, If I have loads of time, I move them, if I don't I delete, as They have to be moved one at a time, and I have to read them to see where they have to go.
If people used the thread description line better, I could see it , and easily move it, but a load of threads are named newbie help, zgemma help (not H2S help, or similar)
With the changeover, it has been a little harder as our admin rights had to be added to our accounts which took a day or two, so things have gotten on top of us. but now that we have the power to ban and delete, feck it, lets go a huntin' Beni LOL

Back