Power out of zgemma to LNB

Hi all.
I’m getting zero percent signal on both my Zgemma 5.2C and h2s boxes. I thought my dish may need realigning but my boxes won’t power my signal finder. So I presume if no power is being sent to my LNB I’m assuming this would render the dish useless.
Does anyone have any ideas why no power would come from the box? Could it possibly be a fuse inside the box?

Thank you for your reply’s.
As a last resort I plugged into different port on LNB and hey presto it worked. So I’m assuming the lnb port i was originally using was faulty and obviously the box is sending a voltage.
Doesn’t explain why it won’t power my satellite finder thou which definatly works as I sent 12v to it using a transformer and it worked.

Thank you for your reply’s.
As a last resort I plugged into different port on LNB and hey presto it worked. So I’m assuming the lnb port i was originally using was faulty and obviously the box is sending a voltage.
Doesn’t explain why it won’t power my satellite finder thou which definatly works as I sent 12v to it using a transformer and it worked.

you'd think that would be the first thing you'd try,,,,,,,,,

plugging into a faulty port on the LNB would maybe have been dragging the voltage down so far the box shut off to protect itself from a dead short.

Back