power surge

That is a right pisser, though if the cactikid sees this he'll sit smugly in the corner saying "didn't I warn you all about the importance of surge protection"
What else was ruined in the house?

just those two got it.ma telly is just clicking away like its switching its self on and off constantly.loved that telly40inch samsung grrr.brought in spare telly as openbox was connected here but it is giving no picture through hdmi cable.need to buy new 1 i think.if anybody knows good place to buy a zgemma with all passes included as i like doing things the easy way.let me know cheers ppl

people still fail to see other routes are still open to frying.

sources of attack by lightning.
power source
lan cable
coaxial cable sat or cable feeds

this is what i use but it has twin sat and single cable input/outputs.
[video=youtube;_XMu4VttPcw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XMu4VttPcw[/video]

Shouldn't watch TV in the garden, it was bound to happen lol

Don't you just love old threads lol

be rightly in deep shite if he had other things connected ,pc,blu ray av receiver,dont worry it will happen again,knew this sorry fecker cottage got hit 3 times
after the 2nd strike he had to things altered with protection and lightning rods,now he feels safer with 3rd strike and no damage.
i must ask him does he have a thatched roof as that would be the last straw with another lightning strike:fartlight::smoke rings:

I use belkin power surge protectors 6 way and 8 way , only buy the ones that come with a rated product insurance value so if surge damages a connected device they pay out [emoji1360]

Found older design ones as cheap £6 and the latest model I paid £15 so well under £100 to do average house I'd imagine well worth it IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back