Problem installing cccam after reflashing vu duo 2 vix

Brend

After reflashing my vu duo 2 on vix I'm havin problem reinstalling my cccam. I installed the cam and it's showing up on the box fine. I FTP the clines to the etc/ but they don't show up in the box.
At a loss at what to do I've tried everything I can think of.
any help would be greatly appreciated

do you have anymore information what do you meen there not showing up in the box?

hi
after my box crashed i reflashed it with bthe latest version of vix
then i ftp (via dreambox control center) enigma 2 plugin-cam cccam version 2.1.4 to the temp folder on my box. then blue button/vix/local extensions and the cam was there so i clicked on it, installed it and rebooted the box.
then i ftp my clines to the etc folder. went back to my sat box, blue button/ softcam manager where the file i just ftp over should be but there is nothing there.
but when i go back to dreambox control center its showing my CCcam.cfg file there in the etc folder,
ive tried new clines, ive tried new CCcam.cfg files i dont no what im doin wrong. ive been at it 3 weeks now and stil havent figured it out.
is there another way of putting clines on to the box? via a usb stick??
not sure if this is related but when i go into plugins on the box and press for extension it says that there is a problem with my wifi connection but when i go into network it says that the box is connected. wondering if the 2 problem are related.
any help would be greatly appreciated thanks

problem there i think is new image softcams are downloaded from download plugins-softcams and not imported as of old images.

Back