Problem with blade media 5000s box

adruss

Hi,

bought this box in July and Have had no problems until this morning! All the paid channels are now suddenly scrambled, they occasionally flick on and off for a few seconds and that's about it! I've contacted the guy I subscribe through and he says there is no problem at his end so I'm at a loss. The internet connection is workinging cause I can still connect to YouTube and I've tried rebooting, I'm a bit of a newbie at this so any and all advice is welcome

cheers

Some people have said the box is dropping the CCcam connection on the new firmware.

I think mine done it the other day, but I don't use it much as it's more of a back up to my main box. It hadn't been switched on for about a fortnight.

Switch it off at the rocker switch at the back, wait for a few secs then reboot,
see if it kicks back in.

Keep an eye on it over the next couple of days and post back.

You could always flash an earlier firmware version.

Have a read here

Last edited:
Tried switching the box off and on a couple of times still no joy! Would flashing the earlier firmware mean having to install the lines of CCcam again? Or can I just reinstall and the data will still be saved?

Tried switching the box off and on a couple of times still no joy! Would flashing the earlier firmware mean having to install the lines of CCcam again? Or can I just reinstall and the data will still be saved?

Firstly you can try installing the earlier firmwares but that hasn't worked for everyone myself included.

You can save your CCcam line on a USB look at Bees how to set up the box guide it will show you how and then everytime you upload new firmware you can just use that USB to input your lines instead of doing it manually

Back