Problem with Sly channels on Amiko Alien 2 box

Zammo

Anyone able to help me out here ? I have an Amiko Alien 2, tried to contact their support with no help and their forums now seem to be read only. I use a legit Sly UK subscription in my Alien 2 box (Spark), mainly so I can record to a HDD and view the videos where I want. Last week all encrypted channels suddenly went, I get a "Scrambled or not running" message, sometimes I can see the subtitles but the screen is black, it shows up the "now and next" okay. I used to use it offline only, but I put a ethernet cable in to update to the very latest software but it still won't work. When this first happens I of course put my card in my Thomson Sly box to check it out, this showed that channels wouldn't work there either, so I forced a call back and the channels worked, but only on the Sly box (except the obvious 12 or so HD ones that Sky have removed). Have I killed the card now by doing this ?

I have done blind scans and such like to make sure I have the correct frequencies. FTA work fine and

Any ideas ? I know many channels are dying but I would like to at least use it for the ones that are still up for the time being. Thanks all.

Back