Problems with 1 or 2 channels

HPG6

purchased a zgemma 2s a few days ago,had a gift,but was not overly impressed,have a few trials from here,and each one including my original gift constantly glitch,and pic breaks up on the same few sly channels,every other channel seems fine,running sucmnsee latest image for the box.Is there something else i should look at?Using homeplugs with a good fibre BB Speeds...just tried a mates openbox v8s,in my house..and his box is doin the exact same thing on the same few channels.Now im lost lol

Press ok twice on a bad channel.
If snr is low or fluctuating u need lnb on dish replaced or dish re aligned
Bout £30

Cheers for the input guys,deffo looking like signal is botched,using my skyHD box,the very same channels are giving trouble,checking signal in services Input one signal quality sits at about 20% then drops of and i get "not locked"..input 2 signal is only around 50%.though strange when input one is ok,signal strength sits at around 80%,but with the quality still hovering around 20%.Im assuming my 10 year old LNB need replacing as well as the alignment checked?

My sky guy does for 30 lnb and all. Puts a dish up wired for 50. Just ask any fella in sky van. Most do after hours homers ;)
Most aerial/TV guys will do for same. Just ask when u ring. Dont need to call sky.
Fair play if u do urself but some lnbs are incompatible etc so for me 30 aint bad

Check the ends/fittings on both leads that go in back of box.cut the cable and refit the fittings as it could be a bad connection or loose fitting. Then check signal strength back on sly box but make sure you totally power of box (mains power) each time you want to check signal strength otherwise you will just get the same reading as last time you checked.

Last edited:
Back