Problems with H2S

lalineaman

TK Supporter
Hi all,

Can someone tell me where to find file Cccam.cfg, please?!

I have lost some channels and apparently I have to add a line of text to the said file but I don't know where to find it. I am new to this so please, I need a step by step idiots guide!

Thank you.

I think you need to do a bit of reading !! its not difficult so don't be put off ! I would suggest using wooshbuild BUT read up about what needs to be done first. I would read a few threads about flashing etc first, then you get a better understanding of what exactly is meant by 'a line of text' ! do you actually have a 'line' yet?

Thank you for your reply!

I have tried to search in the forum for the answer, believe you me! Rather than waste any more time, I thought that someone could briefly point me to the correct folder in which to look for the file. Tha is what I mean by a 'step by step' guide. Yes, I have a 'line', I have been given instructions to insert one line of text but I cannot locate the file.

I am fairly familiar with satellite receivers and have learned what I know by searching and asking on forums such as this one. Unfortunately, my last foray into satellite was several years ago but I am new to Linux receivers.

I have now located the file and have sorted it.

PS:

As I have a 'line' already, can I install the Wooshbuild image onto my receiver and then add the 'line'? I would like to do that but would not like to compromise my 'line' again.

Hi All
I have a Zgemma box and its lost its boot up ..it starts to countup but it stops at 49...is there a driver to fix or flash the boot
Cheers

You could flash the latest image using USB. The USB pen has to go in the back and the folder on the USB pen should be named ZGemma. When you put the pen drive in you should get USB coming up on the display, hit the power button and now it should say flash.

Back