Problems with the Z gemma box H1

Steve2015

Hi guys

I have had the box now for three years, no real problem but for the past 4 weeks I have not been getting any channels. Tried to rescane but no luck its been off for four days now.

Just wondering if there are any problems in the Dudley area and any advice would be appreciated ?

Thank you

Cable only? ... Do you get channels 1-5 (SD version) ... that's all you'll get without an active line.

Check you have internet to the box - do a network test to confirm.

If you have internet ok, try restarting cam.

Yes, it's in menu>setup>system>network>device setup then choose network test and I think it's the green button to start test, if all come back with green lights, that part is ok.

If you press blue button and go to softcam manager / panel, you should only have cam 1 active usually with either CCcam or mgcamd 1.38r ... you press the green button to restart the cam.

Okay for that is it just autobeatique and search for various lines. I shudnt go on tuner b to change anything should I?

I'm not sure what you're talking about? ... you need to test / purchase a line to see if this will get you your channels back... use the cable line request thread on here.

Before doing that, press menu button on remote and select Information -> Network. It should show you the boxes IP address. If it ends in 1 ie 192.168.0.1 then it's not connecting to the router even though a network test shows all ok. exit back to TV screen and then hold power button down until a menu appears and select deep standby. Once shut down reboot your router and once the router is back up then turn the box back on and then check if getting channels.

Actually it's probably worth trying a reboot of box and router even if IP looks correct

Back