PS3 Game Downloads??

j4v3d

VIP Member
Hi

Where can i download PS3 Games from? Looking for LA Noire for fw 3.41, i had a website that i used but that has gone bust for some reason,

can any one recommend any websites? i dont want to end up downloading a game like LA Noire and it wont work on fw 3.41

Thanks in advance.

i use ps3iso,its a very good site,

how do you use the jDownloader mate?

excellent site (y)

it says i need to download jDdownloader for me to get the game, asks like questions before you download it

did you do the same?

Last edited:
how do you use the jDownloader mate?

excellent site (y)

it says i need to download jDdownloader for me to get the game, asks like questions before you download it

did you do the same?

I believe when it comes to JDownloader you may be given this small file to import into JDownloader?

Its a way to keep the warez links alive without people spreading them around, there reducing the links chances of staying alive...

i'll let my brother download it and see how he gets on with it, never used it before in my life LOL

but if you want the PS3 games you will have to go through new stuff

i'll let my brother download it and see how he gets on with it, never used it before in my life LOL

but if you want the PS3 games you will have to go through new stuff

JDownloader is quite popular amongst users for automatically downloading files for free from hosts such as rapidshare, goes through the necessary waiting process but downloads the files automatically for you. Can also be used as a download manager like IDM (Internet Download Manager), i personally prefer IDM.

Personally, if you dont have a fileserve/filesonic account, i would go for NZB's for definite. There are ALOT of PS3 releases available on newsgroups.

my bro not popular with newsgroups so its more for his benefit than mine, he is nagging me like mad for the game lol

you see its because i have the brains in the family

Added after 15 minutes:

what newsgroups do you use and what software would i need?

Last edited:
my bro not popular with newsgroups so its more for his benefit than mine, he is nagging me like mad for the game lol

you see its because i have the brains in the family

Added after 15 minutes:

what newsgroups do you use and what software would i need?

Mainly i use the free 3 day trial from hitnews.eu. I Use AltBinz to download from newsgroups, but Grabit also works the same way but i've not used it.

Mainly i use the free 3 day trial from hitnews.eu. I Use AltBinz to download from newsgroups, but Grabit also works the same way but i've not used it.

just remembered there is a free nzb newsgroups on here where you get login and password, will use them instead :)

hope the download speeds are good, what NZB website do you use to download from? i had one before, im afraid lost the bookmark :(

The newsgroup will max out your connection speed, so if your on 20MB broadband then that would be around 2MBp/s

[HIDE]I use quite a few:

nzbmatrix.com
nzbsrus.com
merlins portal
freedom2share.com/nzbeez

and the occasional search on the NZB search engine: binsearch.info

Quite a lot of the details in that thread are for the hitnews.eu newsgroup so you will not be disappointed. I use a server so can max out around 15MB p/s and its pretty reliable.

[/HIDE]

soz i didnt get back to you j4v3d,i dont use jdownloader soz,but some games on the site are copy and paste,and away you go.when you go on the site go to ps3 game downloads,and then on fanboy Sticky,thats what i use,hope this helps:gamer:

i'll max the heck out of the 20mb connection at home when no one is using it then 10mb at sister flat lol

ferguj1 i was being sarcy lol but it is true, computer wise they all come to me nagging the hell out of me, im 22 and even got a few white hair :(

Back