Pulling hair out.

nipra1

Still having big problems with my Zgemma Star 25, won't boot up, tried to do system restore but its now stuck in boot up. Tried pulling power cable out but shows red light and says "boot", lost number of Kieran the guy I got it from, please help.

Re flash it mate should fix it. You will loose all important info eg, line details so you will need a copy but by the sounds of it you need to reflash to fix box.

All depends what image you want to use mate i use sucmnsee of here with full guide how to do everystep i find it perfect for me but each to there own.

Dont worry mate plenty of help on here

Download his latest backup from downloads above then theres a full step by step guide every step explained as i said tho you will loose your line but if you have copy of it its easy enough to put back in.

Top watch the premium channels eg sky sports movies etc but if you no who you got it of they can send you a copy

Broke my mobile and waiting for it to get fixed, can't get the guys number, will try again, thanks for you help.

Factory reset crashes these boxes. Have a read through my bare bones guide in the stickies at the top of the 2s forum. There is lots of information in there for backing up your line, using ftp software, glossary of terminology etc. As above i recommend you use one of the premade backup images for now until you get a bit more accustomed to your box

At my wits end lol, have tried to flash system, put files on flash drive, put in back of the system, but trying everything it still shows a red light and says flash, nothing else. cant find the guy near Belfast i got it from, think his name is Kieran. really at a loss, don't know what to do.

Hi. nipra1

Sounds like your nearly there,when the display reads flash....leave it to do its thing...could take a few mins.
but will get to display boot and when finished you can put your line in as the guide .

This is why it's always best to research stuff! You might now have a £70 doorstop.

Best of luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unlik you, I don't dwell on the negative, I will get it sorted unfortunately at times the only way to learn is by your mistakes, all the best to you and thank you for your imput.

is there a vga connector to try with? Also I wasn't trying to be negative.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back