"Pure" IPTV box?

Tony1044

I am just curious if such a beast exists anywhere? I'd really like to get an IPTV box that is just that and nothing else. Don't care about e.g. Kodi, NetFlix, Prime etc.

Just turn the box on, and like with a Freesat receiver, you get the stream playing and an EPG.

Does such a thing exist anywhere?

Thanks

I am just curious if such a beast exists anywhere? I'd really like to get an IPTV box that is just that and nothing else. Don't care about e.g. Kodi, NetFlix, Prime etc.

Just turn the box on, and like with a Freesat receiver, you get the stream playing and an EPG.

Does such a thing exist anywhere?

Thanks
Zgemma i55 boxes are iptv boxes don't have kodi ect on them formula z8 or alpha nviada shield

Z8 using the settings, will boot straight to iptv next to shield best iptv box I have used..excellent box. But maybe a little expensive if your not going to use it to its potential.

Last edited:
You would be better off getting a Enigma2 box and during flash say IPTV only! and then add plugin of choice without tuner scan!!
Better than clunky cheap Android box!

You would be better off getting a Enigma2 box and during flash say IPTV only! and then add plugin of choice without tuner scan!!
Better than clunky cheap Android box!
Not wishing to appear rude, the formuler z8, is neither cheap or clunky..

Superbox S1 pro, no subs required, high specs but not cheap...you get more than most will want/need, worth a look

Best to stay away from cheap, clunky android boxes OP. Not that anyone has suggested you should buy one, but y'know, definitely needed pointing out.

Back