1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pure vpn or advice

Discussion in 'IPTV Guides Support and Discussions' started by Idledawn, May 3, 2018.

1. formandvoid

formandvoid TK Veteran Forum Supporter

Male
    {self employed
    Sorry mike,misunderstood,no probs

2. Ratis

Ratis Registered

Male
    Best way to change your supplier and hire another one who guide you proper, if you are facing this type of problem since past days. And one more thing is that very few people use VPN Services. So i don't think that it is necessary friend.

3. clayvligon

clayvligon Registered

Male
  4. mike123

mike123 VIP Member

Tried them slowed down my internet far to much. I use spider vpn you get a free router which is great if you use a magbox

5. clayvligon

clayvligon Registered

Male
    so far its working for me without compromising my speeds

6. deand

deand Registered

Male
    I don't understand how some providers are still blocked during PL games and others aren't. Surely the solution is out there and all the bigger providers would know how to bypass the isp block without the subscriber needing a vpn. What method is being used at the providers end to prevent blocking does anyone know?

7. pabloescaban

pabloescaban TK Veteran Forum Supporter

Male
    {builder
    Lots of people know but they're not going to discuss them in an open forum so that they can be circumvented again.

8. mike123

mike123 VIP Member

my provider is not blocked i just thought i would protect my network. I am not aware of any providers that you actually need a vpn anymore