Quality IPTV found...

Now I just need to separate them into groups. I have a samsung tv and the app is on the tv. Managed to find a supplier which has excellent streams but all the channels are in one group and the kids are not too impressed. Can someone please be kind enough to point me in the direction of a basic epg. I really am not too fussy. Something that will be ideal for the kids.

Thanks to this place for sorting me a quality server too.

Now I just need to separate them into groups. I have a samsung tv and the app is on the tv. Managed to find a supplier which has excellent streams but all the channels are in one group and the kids are not too impressed. Can someone please be kind enough to point me in the direction of a basic epg. I really am not too fussy. Something that will be ideal for the kids.

you couldnt PM what provider you went with please, am struggling to find one thats not a scam.

this link might help with your grouping
http://www.techkings.org/threads/sky-free-sat-iptv-working-in-harmony-with-epg.125427/

Could you also pm me your supplier please

My iptv down again today. I have a muitiroom sub..took it out Friday..been off most of the time..still off tonight..am using mobdro on a firestick
watching Sly sports 5. It even has the same symbols in top right hand corner.
Its a very handy simple app.
My iptv provider was the same ccam provider..they tell you they.re working on server issues..but tbh i think its out of their hands..just reselling. If not back on tmrw will be wanting a refund.
As some have mentioned ..i dont think its ready to roll out on a large scale.
laserguy100

Hi guys .can somebody tell me how to put a VPN onto my Android box .
Hi
have you tried downloading and paying for Private internet access for android.
Use adblink and send it to your anroid box once you have the ip address of android box.
Their are plenty of how to videos on youtube. Its quite easy.

Hello,
I am an iptv enthousiast from Belgrade,Serbia and looking for a decent,reliable iotv servicez
.but,no,half is totally sh.. and other half is partly sh.. i saw u have find some normal service,if u can to send me who is
Thanks in advance and all the best

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could you care to share the supplier please?

Been struggling myself a little with it but found the best program is Notepad++
Plenty of tips on google if you decide to use it? If you struggle just PM I maybe able to help.
Notepad++ free

where did you get ur iptv provider? could you DM me?

Back