Quality of splitter

narl

I am currently using a splitter QAMTF (is it's name), I have been getting a lot of freezing and gitching / picture break up, recently, my setup is as follows.

Incoming feed (QAMTF) splitter
Cable modem (V1rg1n)
VU Duo box
The VU Duo is connected through an Ethernet cable.

I am just wondering will changing this splitter be a good idea?
I have tried several different line subs and they all seem to be about the same where the connection will work for a few hours then on several channels it will glitch and pause for several seconds then recover.

To be fair pal most subscriptions are like that I've tried several and there all the same setup
[emoji849][emoji849][emoji849] it's just one of those things
I was thinking at one point to message Richard Branson and kick off with him
Even my TiVo does it [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You need to figure out whether it's a server issue or a signal issue you're having.

Using good quality equipment is always a good idea though.

I am currently using a splitter QAMTF (is it's name), I have been getting a lot of freezing and gitching / picture break up, recently, my setup is as follows.

Incoming feed (QAMTF) splitter
Cable modem (V1rg1n)
VU Duo box
The VU Duo is connected through an Ethernet cable.

I am just wondering will changing this splitter be a good idea?
I have tried several different line subs and they all seem to be about the same where the connection will work for a few hours then on several channels it will glitch and pause for several seconds then recover.
Go onto your router and check your downstream power levels, then post a screenshot here.

To be fair pal most subscriptions are like that I've tried several and there all the same setup
[emoji849][emoji849][emoji849] it's just one of those things
I was thinking at one point to message Richard Branson and kick off with him
Even my TiVo does it [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you have had the problem with several providers then surely the problem is more likely to be your end, I can't say I've never had a glitch but they are rare

Back