question about new box

May help may not , dummers post 6 in " twin tuner and sattelite with 12 month sub " in satellite forum .

looking at this
# config files folder (softcam, autoroll, ignore/priority)
# 00 files in /var/keys
# 01 files in /tmp

sounds like you used that ipk ya bad boy.

reflash again and as i said on remote download plugins and go to softcams choose mg 1.38.

thats what i done when i reflashed used remote pressed green to download plugins, softcams, mg 1.38 Just about ready to give up all i have now is an expensive FTA box :(

---------- Post Merged at 12:43 PM ----------

To ontap had a look at dummers post. There are 2 LNB inputs the back of the box. LNB 1+2 they are side by side. LNB 2 says internal loopthrough. I have my sat feed in LNB 1 looped through to 2

When you put your line in newcamd.list file did you change the front end of it to read CWS =
and not N: ?

ok update i got his line to try on my working boxes and for some strange reason it did not work either using 1.38 but i could see it when going to edit it in filezilla and save and exit,could not see it when pressing ok button twice.
i was talking to a supplier and said nline differs to which cam is used to open the channel mg1.38 or maybe it is newcamd? he got another nline from someone else and it worked first time.
yes line read CWS = also told to watch out for no spaces in the line lol.

happy days he has a working box now:woohoo:

Back