Question about tuner settings

Firstly thanks very much to everyone on here for helping me set up my zgemma, especially woosh who's setup guide is basically idiot proof.

I recently bought a zgemma H2S without any knowledge of how any of this really works. As a result I did not realise that I need to satellite feeds to use it properly, or that I have only 1.

As I'm in a block of flats its basically impossible for me to install a second feed so after reading through the forums it seems the best way for me to be able to record things on a timer is to just disable the second input (because at the moment when I set the box to record MOTD it just gives me a blank screen on playback, presumably as it's trying to record from a dead satellite input)

I can't work out how to make it record from my one good satellite feed using the EPG and timer guide, I can only do it by physically switching to that channel and hitting record.

I'm sure it's very simple but I've reached the end of my patience trying to fix it so please can someone put me out of my mysery.

Thanks

Once you have dsiabled tuner B, go into

Menu -> Setup -> Recordings & Timeshift -> Recording settings

Once there make sure that Preferred tuner for recordings is set to Tuner A

That should do the trick.

Thanks man, seems promising.

Is it important that I disable tuner B?

If so do I do that by going setup->Tuner Configuartion->Tuner B and then change configuration mode to not configured?

Thanks man, seems promising.

Is it important that I disable tuner B?

If so do I do that by going setup->Tuner Configuartion->Tuner B and then change configuration mode to not configured?

Spot on.

With it disabled it stop any chanc of the box getting it's knickers in a twist when it realises there is not signal on tuner B.

Back