Question on lines

sniper69

I noticed some sellers offering 2 cc lines is this a good idea to keep service smooth

Or is it lines not that great so give u 2

2 clines??? But both lines would run from the same source so if one line when down I would expect the other line to do the same, seems odd to me to give 2 lines for 1 box from the same provider. I know of poeple who run 2 lines on 1 box but each line is from a different supplier so if 1 line stops the other will just start and viewing will continue.

As for cline v nline, its better to get a nline but if the cline runs stable on your box then a cline will do just fine. Cline come from a CCcam server and nlines come from a MGcam server and Mgcam is the newer of the 2

Last edited:
Wrong sir---I run the max of 7 lines on the V8s, each from different servers but same supplier.I have the use of many sats and channels with a very small freeze on some channels but that's only because S** Italia and S** UK tend to muck about usually on footie days lol
Plus I only use clines so it proves a point.
Reaper.

Only trouble ive found running 2 or more lines at the same time is if 1 line starts to glitch/freeze you wont necessary know which one is causing it

latest

Back