Qviart Qviart Dual 4k Uhd Linux Enigma2+Android 9.0 Combo Review & Setup Guide Experimental Receiver

Just use alternative broswser as you do not have to be a member or anything to download.
yep just done that, but still no joy. loaded dual file to usb, boot to recovery. select flash recovery image and get the message ( cant find apploader.bin ) and 100% on usb. ahh !

Which way are you trying to recover the e2 side. The best way is download the image you want and unzip it your your usb stick. It should have the folder on it called dual. Turn the receiver off at the back and insert the usb stick in the front slot. Turn the receiver on and hold the power button on the front. Keep holding the button until you start seeing E2upd and update scrolling on the lcd screen on the receiver. When you see this remove your finger and then push the button again until you see E2update remove your finger. Leave it on that and it will after a short while it will start to flash the recovery image into slot one. You will not lose you sub on the android side.

Hi mate thanks for your patience, yes have tried that also, but it does not work. i think its because the e2 image on box was on slot 2, it complete the recovery file. and will not install a new image via the same process..

How long is it taking to do the update? It should take about 15 minutes? If it does it quicker try and different usb stick or even try the slot on the back.

On 3rd usb, tried both usb slots, but not joy. can i reset all on android menu. and retain sub and box will be as was on first power up ?

thanks

Your sub is connected to your boxes serial number so yes you can wipe your android side. You update the android side the same way as i posted above except use the update instead of e2 update. You need to download the software 5 and extract it if needs to be and rename it to RomUpdate The file should then be called RomUpdate.bin You need to put that file inside a folder called RomUpdate. Do the above and it should take you back to stock offiial 5. factory reset after each stage and then load 1.04 special. Now this is the one that we are unsure about is whether you need to load 1.06 and factory reset and then 1.07 or go direct from 1.04 to 1.07 you can be the test guninne pig. I am not sure this fixes the E2 side.

Just thought of something have you formatted your usb stick before tyring to do the updates?

Can one of you fine people point me in the right direction where to get one of these boxes from a trusted source ?
i can only find a german site currently
Thanks in advance the info in this thread is top notch for the setup, now i just want to get my hands on one (y)

Those of us who have bought them have had to buy them from Germany or spain. Also note that if you buy the dual you have to buy a yearly sub to sp1 to the forever or Apollo what ever it's called now.

Those of us who have bought them have had to buy them from Germany or spain. Also note that if you buy the dual you have to buy a yearly sub to sp1 to the forever or Apollo what ever it's called now.
I did read about the yearly sub kegnkiwi
just out of interest how much is it ?

It's the android side that gives you the sky channels and thats UK, de, it and multiple packages around Europe. If you buy the sp package it might be worth paying a little extra for sp2 as you get IPTV too.

Back