Racing UK

My RUK SD was working over the weekend, when first switched to it it sometimes had the $ Scrambled message but cleared fairly quickly. RUK HD has not been working for a few days now.

RUK SD is not working for me today, just getting $Scrambled but this has happened in the past and cleared sometimes the same day or a few days later. HD is also not working.

Working ok here today and last few days, it was a bit hit and miss for a few days last week, but since thursday , its been ok.

Has anyone elses At The Races gone from the EPG? I no longer have a channel 415 but can find the feed for it by clicking into providers and BSKYB then finding At The Races.

Its been like that for months for me, I ve done loads of scans and it just wont replace the dead link in 415

i had the same trouble i just moved the channel that worked into my sport bouqet and moved it to were i wanted it
wigan13

how do you do that mate?
Press tv then, sky uk all channels, find the channel, highlight it, menu, add service to bouquet, scroll along using the right arrow middle button to sports, exit out to normal tv then tv again, then sports and press the up arrow and it should be there, then with it highlighted again, its menu, enable move mode and move it.

press tv,goto all find the channel you want press menu and select the move to bouquets highlight channel and press select then choose what bouquet you want to send it to,press OK,come out of that menu put the bouquet on the screen go into it you will find the channel at the bottom of the list press menu and enable move mode,highlight the channel and put it where you want in that section.wigan13

Back