rant at pat kenny(broadcaster)

He's a government plant :happy:

Is there anyone talking about the bomb that Mary whassherface dropped about taxing the child benefit!

NO

brightened up a dull night

I have to see he did brighten up an otherwise dull monday night :congrats:

---------- Post added at 04:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:36 PM ----------

I think she was going to introduce a three tier system for child benefit. low income- middle income- high income, bet ya pat kenny's wife collects her's.

From Elsewhere

i didn't see the show last night but there was a girl on the radio this morning who was in the audience and she reckoned it was a set up.she said just before his "rant" mary hanafin was talking about hitting child benefit payments in the budget and your man went off on one to deflect attention away from her.either that or it was just done to boost viewing figures.
she said that while he was shouting the rte staff in the background were far too calm and just allowed him to continue on speaking and when he was finished he just calmly walked away.she also said the camera was in position on him before he even started shouting.
when they allowed the audience in to their seats before the show she said that your man was already in his seat right down the front,he had been put there by rte...

For those of you that didnt see it :)

[YOUTUBE]Y35zuWaMTPU[/YOUTUBE]

lol Heres the first bloke :cheesy grin:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBbWf-aveR8&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Late Late interupted[/ame]

head_up_ass.jpg

lol

I heard hes hiding from your man & is in disguise ;)

Last Night
pat-kenny.jpg

Today
Patkenny.jpg

3379175317_c67b1ba7cb.jpg

Last edited:
Back